Sunday 15 May 2016

What can i read after the course to keep up with animation

To keep up with animation in the future, I will continue to scroll twitter and all the things I follow including studios such as Disney and Blue zoo.
I will also read Skwiggly as much as I can including looking at the tutorials on how to better myself and how to find jobs etc.
I will also read Animation magazine as it is full of updates from all over the place including a job board which could be very useful.
There is also Cartoon brew which i haven't looked at properly but it does look like it would be a good site to follow. There is a list of festivals on there which are all over the world so I think it would be good to keep track of that, I would love to go to an international festival at some point its just the money thats stopping me. Klik! in Amsterdam looks really good and I would love to go. It also happens to be the month of my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment