Wednesday 18 May 2016

manchester animation festival

I think I may go to Manchester animation festival this year. Apparently it was quite good last year though not as good as bradford. It will also give me chance to keep in touch with LCA and see what they're up to if they go again. I thought about entering my short film to this that I did for FMP however it says that only films completed after July will be considered. Never mind though I want to improve my skills before submitting things anyway really. But going to this would help me to network and keep up with the world of animation.
This year the dates are november 15,16 and 17 at HOME in manchester. Day 2 looks like it will be interesting. Things i would like to go to include: Making it in Manchester, Master class will becher, how to make friends and animate people, blue zoo keeping and animatic studio animated.The life drawing workshop on day 3 looks like it could be good and I would also like to see BFG! 

No comments:

Post a Comment