Friday 13 May 2016

Online portfolio

I have set up an online portfolio/website/blogger for my professional practice as I thought it would be a good way of showing people what I can do when they ask. I can also put this on my business card so they have somewhere specific to go to. 

I am actually really pleased with how it turned out. I was thinking of completely designing a website but that would take a lot of time and re learning things and there are some things I have no idea how to do yet and it would also require getting a domain name. So I decided to use my new professional google email and created a blogger but made it look less like a blog and more like a portfolio. Including tabs for all different areas of practice including animation, graphic design, character design, and photography.

I also created a vimeo account so that the videos on my website looked more professional and all the same and its a new account so I can just stick to the good pieces of animation. Unfortunately theres a weekly update limit for the free one so I will have to upload more next week and alter it on the website.

Heres the link to my new site!!

http://elysejackson.blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment