Monday 16 May 2016

Posters

Looking at other animation posters it looks like its mainly some art work from he film with the title on with coming soon or the date on it sometimes with the companies name.








So I took all of this on board for my animation. Here is what I ended up with first but I didn't like it.


So I decided to create more of an interesting image with foreground and background and here is what I came up with:Im still not 100 % sure but I think this is the closest I am for now. I like the imagery I'm just not sure on the type layout.
Unfortunately my imagery doesn't seem to really look good in portrait form so I did a landscape version. I hope that is okay.

I think I actually just came up with something better and its in portrait! I will need portrait for the DVD box. I think it is more engaging. Maybe I could use the previous one for a billboard I think that would work.




No comments:

Post a Comment